Your pain will be evaluated with latest diagnostic tools and technologies used by the Providers at Desert Pain Specialists to make accurate assessments including: EMG/Nerve testing, MRIs, x-rays, bone scans, and diagnostic pain injections.
If you are experiencing any of the following, our providers at Desert Pain Specialists can help you.
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Vertebral Body Compression Fractures
- Sciatica or Radiating Leg Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Cancer Pain
- Motor Vehicle Injuries
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
- Post Herpetic Neuralgia
- Medical Refractory Headaches
Click on the links below for more information about back and other chronic pain.
- Communicating About Your Pain
- About Low Back Pain
- Migraine Headaches
- Managing Chronic Pain
- Breathing Exercises
- Dietary Suggestions For Managing Constipation
- Mayo Comprehensive Pain Rehabilitation Information
- Core Strength